Monday, August 18, 2014

Boo boo day


Some pretty images to calm and relax you and me! Today is my 6th foot surgery! I am a pro at it now. I must be flat with leg up for this week (in the ugly grey boot thing 24/7) and then next week I should be able to hobble around.
 I prefer to do the surgery when it is warm so I don't have to be cold or worry about any slick sidewalks. I caught this early this time so I hope the ugly boot will be a short 4 week visitor. I will still be posting-- reading books--watching movies on my laptop and maybe working on some holiday stuff. I just can not watch TV all day way too boring.
I need to keep my feet in good shape so I can walk and walk all over Paris and other vacation spots. You see so much more when you walk.
Have a Pink Day!

1 comment:

  1. Marie, so sorry to here you need another surgery on your foot, I will pray that you have a very speedy recovery so you can enjoy walking around Paris ;-)

    Hugs~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails