Friday, August 22, 2014

Marie Antoinette in my head





While I am resting from foot surgery I have looked at some of my images from the 2006 movie and other pictures. I am pretending to be in France instead of in bed with a ugly grey boot on.
 I wonder if I could jazz it up how would MA do it? I am sure it would have ribbons and perhaps some special fabric. I hate to waste material on the ugly boot. 
Marie Antoinette was in her time a celebrity just like the ones of today she had her make up hair and clothing people come to her.It must have been so fun choosing fabrics all those shimmering silks and damasks.
Have a Pink day!

1 comment:

  1. been a while for me here....but oh i hope your foot heals quickly, and maybe something over it would look better to you and make you smile/laugh? yes, must have been nice to have all those fabrics to choose from, I love lush fabrics!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails