Thursday, August 7, 2014

My birthday


 Madison Court house 




 Several pretty old homes I like.



Today is my birthday. I won't tell you which one! I am holding at 39. For my birthday I wanted to go to my favorite tiny city of Madison, GA and have a custard style chocolate ice cream cone at Ricky D's. Ricky D's is new right on the square and so yummy. They also show movies in the back theatre and  sell hot dogs and other fountain foods too.
Pink Boy bought me this big lion's head for the garden. We are both Leo's one week apart so we thought a lion would be nice in the garden.
The cats and dogs saved up and bought me another pretty porcelain tea caddy and a swan!
I had a fun birthday sight seeing around Madison, eating and shopping along the square.Even the street signs in Madison are pretty.
Have a Pink day!

1 comment:

  1. Marie, wishing you a very Happy Birthday sweetie....
    Love all of your gifts, so beautiful.....

    Hugs~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails