Sunday, August 10, 2014

Persian kitty Simba Kahn


This is Simba Kahn owned by the wonderful, responsible Persian breeder from CA. Molly Barr. I am on the wait list for a Persian from her. 
All of my current cats are rescue kitties and I still volunteer at the no-kill cat shelter here in Marietta. I have had Persians before and they are of a sweet nature, fun cats with a laid  back personality usually.
Simba Kahn is about 7 I think. I love the pink tongue sticking out! Those big baby eyes and sweet face are so appealing. It may be a year or more before my little love is born and comes home to me but I am going to keep waiting. When I find a dog or cat breeder that is responsible and  raises them in a household setting I am willing to wait. So someday my Persian will come home and join our little band of happy cats and tiny dogs.
Are you waiting on a little love?
Have a Pink day!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh you lucky gal, I wish I was waiting for a sweet kitty....
    My mom and I take care of about seven out door cats, we just love them all.....and between my mom and myself have five sweet dogs! And we wouldn't wait it any other way!

    Hugs~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails